Pages

Monday 23 September 2019

What I'm Going To Do This Week To Fill Some Ones Bucket

Today we had to crate a poster on our chrome book about what we will be doing this week to fill someones bucket. I found it hard to thing of a thing about playing nicely. I found it easy to make it all pretty and design it. If you are a bucket filler tell me what you did to fill there bucket? If you say some thing really mean or bad you are a bucket dipper and you don't want to be a bucket dipper. Here is my work. I hope you like it



1 comment:

  1. NI HAO Carla, It's Nirvana here

    I really like your design on your poster it very pretty. I also like your blurb it gives a lot of info. Maybe next time add what subject you did this in. This remembers me about when I made a poster about the same topic.


    BYE

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.