Pages

Thursday 19 September 2019

How To Be Safe Online - Cybersmart - Biteable

For 2 weeks we had to make a video or poster about how to be safe online.We could of done Biteable, Canva and Powtoon but I beside to do biteable. Next time I might put more steps of how to keep safe on the internet. I found it to hard to get all the points up on the video because I forgot then.  I found it easy to get it all published. What do you think I should do next time? I hope you like my work. Here is my work.





2 comments:

  1. Hi Carla Your blurb was pretty detailed,it doesn't look like you have re read it because you had a spelling mistake in there but your blurb was good.Maybe you could try and make the Number.1,2,3,4 a bit shorter because they where a bit long,next time I think you could check it to make sure it fits on the page,I can't really connect to this but which do you like better? Canva,Biteable or powtoon? mine's Canva

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ayla
    I did re read it and didn't see any spelling mistake. I like Biteable better but I also like Canva. I tryed to make it on the page but it didnt work.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.