Pages

Thursday 29 July 2021

100 Word challenge

 Today in wānanga I did the 100-word challenge. As you know I always go over the 100 words. I did 103 words. Since it is term 3 we have our stuff in a different place. We got 2 choices. I choose the frog because it's an animal and I didn't know what to do for the other one. Here is a photo of the choices and my 100-word challenge.

You know how the story starts. It was a lovely day everyone was out on walks. I decided to go to the gardens. I have never explored that whole garden before. I only have ever been to the garden part but not all of it. The is a big museum next to the gardens. It’s about 4 floors high. That is not what we are talking about. We are talking about the gardens.

I was walking around with my mint milkshake and I saw a weird frog statute. I have never seen it before.

The frog was making a heart with its fingers. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.