Pages

Monday 11 November 2019

Sumner Beach Trip

Last week on Friday me and the other year 5 and 6,  we went on a trip to Sumner Beach for Surfing and Body Boarding. First we had to get ready and head on to the bus. Second when we got there we lent how to do it and other stuff. I found it existing because it was my first time going surfing. I found it hard to stand up on the Board. I found it easy to do the Body Boarding. I have a question have you even done Body Boarding or Surfing and did you find it hard or easy. Here are some photos of the trip.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.