Pages

Friday 22 November 2019

Hangi Time

Yesterday for the nearly the whole day the year six girls helped doing the food for the food while the years six boys dig up the pit for the Hangi. If you are wondering what a Hangi is a Hangi is food cooked under ground like for a example vegetables and meat like pork and chicken. I found it hard to cut the carrots because I cut them and grated the carrots. I found it easy to put the potatoes in the box and the pork and chicken and lettuce. here are some photos of the Hangi. I really enjoy doing the Hangi because I got to be with my friends and make the Hangi.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.