Pages

Wednesday 20 October 2021

Making A Brand

Yesterday in hurumanu/maths I finished my work and started doing work we are meant to do the next day. We finished the work today. The work we did is create our own brand. You could do it by yourself or with a partner. I choose to do it with a partner. My partner is my friend Alexia. We have to make a copy of a drawing and put stuff on it. The stuff we put on it is a colour plate, inspiration, other ideas, what our text will look like. We choose to make our brand plush key chains. We also made a logo. We have to say what aspect of Te Whare Tapa Wha it is in. I think it would mostly fit in Taha Hinengaro. The reason why I think it would fit in there is because it would help with stress. Here is our work. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.