Pages

Monday 7 December 2020

EOTC Recount

 Last week we did our EOTC days. Our teacher said that we have to make a paragraph about what we did on each day. EOTC means Education Outside The Classroom. My favorite place to go to was Adrenalin Forest. Our first day was Adrenalin Forest/Spencer Park. My favorite part there was actually doing it and trying it out for the first time. My least favorite part was when the instructors were talking for a long time. While I was wait to get harnessed up we could go by a water part that had birds walking on the dirt. The stage I did was number 3. When we finished we saw a pig, sheep, dog, rosters and chickens. 

On the second day we did a City Tour. For the City Tour we went to Margaret Mahy Playground, Tūranga Library and Canterbury Museum. My favorite part about the City Tour was playing on the playground. I learnt what you can do at Tūranga Library. My least favorite part was walking around to the different places. 

On the last day we did Jellie Park. My favorite part at Jellie Park was going on the hdyroslide with my friends. My least favorite part was when my foot and eyes hurt. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.