Pages

Friday 22 March 2019

Hell-Ectric Guitar

Hell-Ectric Guitar is a book made by Brian McGrinn we are learning to look deeply in to the character my opinion about the book is a yes because its a really good story to read i think you shoud read it. the main character is Frank and the other characters are Franks mum and dad, the old man and the band crunchy bongo and duck. We  had to do activity sheets one was a I wonder sheet the other one was word investigation chart the last one is character inference chart they helped me understand inference and the character more. My favourite part of the story is when Frank had pain in his stomach. I recommend you read this book. I rate this book 5 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.